Sunday, October 30, 2011

123/365 Desa Park City

#1 First HDR from me. =)

I had a fun morning with bunch of bloggers in Desa Park City after Missing In Action in the gang after so long. So called Lomo gathering but I am not Lomo user. 
First time been to Desa Park City and this place is awesome for photoshoot, jogging and dating (perhaps?). 

Anyway, check my photos and welcome to criticize it. =)
#2 Lomo camera. 

 #3 

 #4 Bring your own plastic bag. 

 #5 Sunny day 

 #6 I'm waiting

#7 Lovely couple 

#8 All types of cameras by bloggers. 

I will come to this place again.
 Thanks for reading/ looking/ criticize. 
Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Never been there during daytime (: but the place is really nice at night too.

shii teck said...

then u should come at day time. =)

Anne Lee said...

with that variety of cameras, you can do a camera showcase.

Filip Demuinck said...

Cute dogs and very nice panorama picture.

Greetings,
Filip

missyblurkit said...

one of my fave places with my furkid and her pals. wish the place has more shade as it can get a tad hot in the mornings.

kuromeowiie said...

I ffk-ed haha...looks kinda fun but I CN'T WAKE UP. sigh

CleverMunkey ® said...

nice pic! my lomo damn nice! hahahaha.... good to see u! :D

Isaac Tan said...

I like that HDR photo weh, awesome!

shii teck said...

@Anne, but not all belong to me. XD.. i wish i got it all.

@Filip, yea. thanks. =)

@missyblurkit, nice place rite?

@Kuro, yea. we all were looking for u tat time. hmm

@Munkey, thanks to ur lomo camera, featured in my blog. LOL

@Isaac, thanks thanks. u can do it as well. just try it next time, bro.

missyblurkit said...

generally love this place except when irresponsible pet owners don't clean up after their dogs or when parents bring their kids to a park which is dog friendly and expect no dogs to be around. lol.

shii teck said...

@missyblurkit, lol.. is it? so now where u go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails